You can schedule a “make-up” class – and it’s SUPER EASY! Just cancel out of your scheduled class AT LEAST 4 HOURS before, and you will keep that class credit to use for a make-up class anytime in the same term – and it’s all available online, so you can do it from your computer, smart phone or tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android etc)
CANCELLING A CLASS!
- Just go to your local studio page and use the Student Login button to login. If you’ve already created your unique login go to the “Been Here Before?” section and just login. If you haven’t yet created a login, or can’t remember if you have, all currently or previously enrolled students already have a user profile set up so go to the “New to Our Site?” section and just type in your first and last names. The system will find you and you can select your profile from there and you can create your unique login.
- Once you’re in the system, go to the My Schedule tab at the top of the page. You will see all the classes you are currently enrolled in. Find the one you wish to cancel out of and hit the Early Cancel button on the right hand side of the page. This will remove you from that one class only (it will not remove you from the entire term).
BOOKING A MAKE-UP CLASS!
You can either book your make-up at same time as cancelling out of your regular class, or book it at a later date. Just remember that it must be taken within the same term!. When you have cancelled out of a class, the system will apply 1 class credit to your account which can then be used to reschedule –there is a maximum of 2 make-up classes per student per term!
- Go to the studio tabs at the top of the page and SELECT THE STUDIO you wish to attend then scroll through the list of current classes to find the class you wish to register in. If the class you want is not displayed it is probably fully booked, and not available for make-ups! Please call the studio, or speak to your studio co-ordinator to check availability.
- When you find the class you want to book into, click on the SIGN UP NOW button.
The system will enrol you for one class only and use any class credits you have owing to you.
* If you do not have a class credit you will be required to pay for the class before it will enrol you. Remember, the system will ONLY apply a class credit if you have cancelled out of a class at least 12 hours prior to the commencement of that class. If you have any problems enrolling for a make-up class please contact reception at your local studio by phone or email for assistance.
Thanking you for your co-operation